Recent media coverage...
Between the Winterfeast Festival, Bundaberg Cooks Tours, local media and the announcement of the State Win for the 2016 delicious produce awards we have had lots of coverage in the media that we wanted to share (and also just keep a record for ourselves!).
- Local radio station 4BU wrote about their time on our farm with Suzie Clarke and the Bundy Cooks Tours. Read more HERE
- News Mail kindly shared the news of our State Win HERE (Saturday 6 August, 2016)
- ABC Wide Bay's Scott Lamond visited the farm to catch up on everything ginger HERE (Tuesday 9 August, 2016)
- Kallee Buchanan from ABC Rural visited us to find out all about the wonders of our turmeric crop HERE (24 July, 2016)
- Australian Good Food Guide (AGFG) was here for the Winterfeast Festival and wrote about their three day road trip HERE
- This Magnificent Life spoke about Bundaberg being the heart of Australia's food and we feature heavily in that HERE (July, 2016)
Enjoy and thanks everyone for being such great supporters of our region, our produce and our farmers!