A gingery new year
Happy New Year to all of our friends, followers, lovers and likers. It's a pleasure to be seeing 2016 in with you all.
This year Bunda Ginga have a few to-do's on our list and we wanted to share our goals, hopes and dreams for our ginger with you.
1. To expand our customer base, both locally and outside of the region to share the amazing ginger we grow here - unique because of our rich, red soil and amazing growing conditions.
2. Celebrating the fact that we are 100 percent hand picked, hand packed and hand made in all aspects of our business.
3. We want to pickle and pack 10,000 bottles of Bunda Ginga pickles. The test batch last year was quickly snapped up by family and friends and we reckon we are onto a winner. The process starts next week.
4. Continue to expand upon our wholesale and customer focused raw, naked, ground and pickled ginger business while experimenting with new niche crops which we might not have tried growing before.
5. Keep blogging, share behind the scenes photos, videos and content about what goes on daily on our farm in the Hummock, Bundaberg Queensland. We live somewhere pretty special and we want to share it with you.
If you want to share your 2016 goals with us please feel free to comment below! Look forward to sharing our progress with you this year, please follow us on facebook (/bundaginga) or instagram (@bundaginga).